- What personally identifiable information HostPio collects.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the HostPio website.
- What organization collects the information.
- How HostPio uses the information.
- With whom HostPio may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under HostPio control.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- HostPio is the sole owner of the information collected on any website that is owned and operated by HostPio. HostPio collects information from our users at several different points on our Web sites.
- In order to use one of the above Web sites, a user may first complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to gives contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact the user about services on our site for which he has expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers (such as, username and password), but encouraged so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site.
HostPio Web Hosting Order
- We request information from the user on our order or registration form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the user.
HostPio Web Hosting Profile
- We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third parties to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that details their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is tied to the users personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user’s visit to our Web site, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them. Your profile will NEVER BE SHARED with any third parties.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
Special Offers and Updates
- We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see the Choice and Opt-out sections.
Third Party Intermediaries
- We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
HostPio Service Providers
- We may from time to time partner with other third parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these particular services, we may share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.